When applying for a car title loan please be sure to have the following documents with you.
Car Title Loan Check List:
- Title (Pink Slip) Must be original valid DMV registration. No Salvage Titles , No RDF accepted.
- Registration (*Please note we only accept California Registrations)
- Proof Of Insurance (Must have both Comp and Collision)
- Proof Of Income (Current pay stub which shows YTD (Year To Date) earnings. If no YTD earnings available please bring your last four paycheck stubs. If you are self employed, we require your last three complete bank statements (all pages)
- Proof Of Residence (Mail addressed to you at home address, other than your phone bill. We suggest cable bill, gas bill, or credit card bill.)
- Valid Identification (Cannot be expired, drivers license, state id, passport, or matricula)
- Recent Utility Bill (Must be in your name)
- Proof Of Social Security Number (Card or printed on document we suggest a paycheck stub)
- References (Please click here to fill out reference form)
- Mortgage Statement (Home owners only please bring most current mortgage statement, For renters please bring rental or lease agreement)
Please note vehicle being used to secure loan MUST be present during loan process. Our agents are required to take several photographs of your vehicle.